Tailoring Dynamic Blocks 2010 Product Description:
Tailoring Dynamic Blocks AutoCAD 2010
the "mini" e-book for all AutoCAD users
Tailoring Dynamic Blocks 2010 is an extensively updated 116-page e-book
on learning all about dynamic blocks and the Block Editor environment.
This update for AutoCAD 2010 includes:
- All of the new commands and system variables.
- New geometric and dimensional constraints.
- New Block Test environment.
- New Block Table feature.
- New construction lines.
- Updated screen grabs.
- 48 added pages!
In addition, this 3rd edition of the ebook features even more step-by-step tutorials:
- Your first dynamic block.
- Dynamic blocks with geometric and dimensional constraints.
- Using the new Block Table feature.
- Created chained actions (by popular demand).
As in earlier editions, this e-book features:
- Guided tour of Block Editor.
- Commands specific to Block Editor.
- Comprehensive parameter reference.
- Catalog of dynamic blocks.
- History of dynamic blocks.
- Tutorials on creating dynamic blocks.
- Dozens of tips.
- Extensive documentation on related system variables.
As with all the ebooks:
- All illustrations are in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5x11 inch paper.
- Margins are designed for three-hole punching.
~ Once your payment is confirmed we will email you the E-book .zip file. ~
To see sample pages from the Tailoring Dynamic Blocks AutoCAD 2010 ebook,