Inside AutoCAD 2011 Product Description:
What's Inside? AutoCAD 2011
175 new commands and system variables
86 changed commands and system variables
41 new shortcuts, file types, and aliases
19 undocumented commands and system variables
This is the one guide to them all!
What's Inside? AutoCAD 2011 provides the only indepth review of AutoCAD 2011. This reference paper is available now, and is designed for you to evaluate the latest release of Autodesk's flagship software. Crucial reading for competitors and customers.
What's new? What's changed? Find out:
- Executive Overview
- New commands and system variables
- Undocumented commands.
- Changes to the user interface
- Changed commands and system variables
- System, file, hardware, and other changes
- Alphabetical summaries of new commands and system variables
- And much more comprehensive than documents prepared by Autodesk.
This reference paper is delivered in PDF format, which makes for great reading flexibility: view on-screen or print out on regular office paper. Quick, same-day delivery by email.
Five chapters, one appendix, 140 pages, nearly 200 color illustrations, and over 20,00 words.
~Once your payment is confirmed we will send you your E-book .Zip file.~
To see preview pages form this ebook click on the preview button below;