License Agreement Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, time¬liness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or of¬fered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohib¬ited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal of¬fence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are pro¬vided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we en¬dorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ArchBlocks.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IM¬PLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE FILES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS OF THE SOFTWARE.
- You may install and access, solely within Your Territory, one (1) additional copy of the Soft¬ware on a second Computer provided that:
- such second Computer is owned or leased by You (and not by another person, such as Your employee, if any);
- such second Computer is a non-server Computer away from Your usual work location or a portable Computer;
- the additional copy of Software is accessed solely for the purpose of enabling you (or Your employee, if any) to perform work while away from Your usual work location;
- the original and additional copy of the Software are used only by the same per son, and only one (1) of the Software copies is accessed at any one time.