Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 CUI Product Description:
Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 CUI
Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 CUI is the e-book for learning AutoCAD's user interface customization system, known as CUI.
This e-book features:
- Guided tour of CUI.
- Commands and system variables for CUI.
- Comprehensive coverage of ribbons, toolbars, keystroke shortcuts,and more.
- Tutorials on creating all customizations.
- Dozens of tips.
New in Tailoring AutoCAD 2010 CUI ebook:
- Fully updated for AutoCAD 2010
- Customizing the new contextual tabs.
- CUIX file format.
- CUIX-related commands undocumented by Autodesk.
Features underdocumented by Autodesk:
- Flyout grouping.
- Split button drop-downs.
- Drop-down behavior.
- Panel launchers.
- Slideout properties.
As with all the ebooks:
- Margins designed for three-hole punching.
- All illustrations are in full color.
- Formatted for printing on standard 8.5x11 inch paper.
~Once your payment is confirmed we will email you the E-book .ZIP file.~
To preview sample pages from this AutoCAD "How To" ebook,
just click on the button below: